Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mountain Climb

So yesterday, we took the gondola up to the top of the side of a mountain and ate at a restaurant at the top. Gorgeous view and good food! On the way back down from the gondola ride, a townie got into Sara and my gondola. We started talking to him and he let us know where all the good parties are for the week. Last night was a Camo party at club altitude so me and the girls found some camo hats and hit the town. It is actually hard to meet any townies because there are so many foreigners here. Even a lot of the people that work here are from different countries--mostly people from Ireland and Germany. 

Today, we decided to climb a mountain. The girls didn't want to do it because it was going to be extremely demanding. So it was just me and the boys climbing the mountain. It was 5735 Feet high and a very demanding rock climb. Boyy, am I feeling it in my body. It took us a total of a little less then 8 hours which is right around the time it should have taken. The view was breathtaking and cannot be described with pictures or words. It was extremely worth beating my body up over this mountain. I am not sure what we have planned for tomorrow. I'm sure it will be another exciting adventure. I have a feeling my body is going to be aching for the next few days at least! 






I felt so small looking down at the earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Australia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator