Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Goodbye NZ!

So I made it through my 21st birthday. After the whole bungee jumping experience, there wasn't a lot of adventures left to do. We basically spent the rest of the time hanging out. On Monday we watched the Superbowl at a local sports bar. Mom told me to keep the bar blogging to a minimum, so mom... this is where my day ends on this blog:) It was sad to leave the town of Queenstown. I loved the town and it amazed me every single day. We met some really sweet people there that we ended up hanging out with a lot during our experiences. It was also nice meeting up with Gavin, McCarty, Leslie, and Matty on our trip. Now we are at the Sydney airport and off to Cairns. Our snorkel trip got cancelled because of the damage the cyclone did to the reef. BUMMER! I have full confidence that we will find other fun things to do in Cairns. We just rented a van and are going to drive 2 hours to the rainforest. The ladies and the men are splitting up into two different hostels. It just ended up working out better that way. Well Cairns, hope you're ready for us:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Australia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator