Friday, February 18, 2011

Sydney Zoo!

We made it to our last leg of our travels... SYDNEY! It is a gorgeous city and it finally hit that I was in Australia once I spotted the Sydney Opera house. One of my friends on the trip has connections and got us some free nights at the Marriot. I am living the high life. We are on the 26th floor of this super sweet hotel that overlooks the sydney harbor with the bridge and the opera house. Once we pulled up to the hotel, the doorman took our bags, brought them up to our room, and told us to go get drinks at the free bar while he stuck our stuff in the room. The room is pretty high class and sweet. I am not really sure I am liking this high life too much. Everything is too proper. haha. Yesterday I went to the Sydney zoo and spent the whole day there. It was really soo much fun. We witnessed two big gorillas getting it on. I didn't realize gorillas celebrated Valentine's Day so publicly. haha. We went to a seal show and watched the seals do some pretty sweet tricks. Tomorrow we are headed to the beach! Should be a good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Australia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator