Saturday, May 14, 2011

Taste Bud Tours

This past week I had dinner with my host family once again. We made them tattor-tot hotdish which turned out to be a success. Kelsey, Heather, and I wanted to make a dinner that was traditionally a Minnesota dish. Macy, the youngest, loved it so much that she wanted to bring the leftovers to school the next day. I love my host family; they are so nice and inviting.

Today I went on a taste bud tour around Swan Valley, which is out past Perth. We went to vinyards, a brewery, where they grow and make coffee, a chocolate factory, a place where they harvest honey, a lavender farm, and a place where they make their own candy.
Here is the first stop and my favorite: Where they grew coffee


The Lavender Farm

A biscuit and jam and tea all stuffed with delicious lavender

Lavender wine!!

A family owned business



Winery

Various wines

The group

Lez and I

A Bee Farm

Who knew?!

DELICIOUS.

A Brewery

The crew in front of the Brewery


Chocolate Factory

SOO MUCH CHOCOLATE

The whole group

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Australia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator