Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's rainning.

This week has been an interesting one to say the least. I have had 3 papers due and have had 2 over nighters because of them. Both over nighters were interesting. I sat in the common room all night and experiencing everyone coming and going. On wednesday night, two of my friends came back from just being in a fight. A fight broke out on the train and my friends didn't even do anything. We have learned that a lot of people don't like us here just because we are American. There are a lot of guys here that want to pick fights with our guys just because of that fact. It gets scary at times. However, moving on, Thursday night I went do to the kitchen for a late night snack and it was pouring rain. No, not outside .. but INSIDE our kitchen. A pipe burst upstairs and water was pouring down through the celling. It was crazy! There were puddles in the kitchen everywhere. I have a video and photos of that I will post later. Today (Sunday) I went to the Eagles-Bulldogs game. My host family took me to it and it was a ton of fun. The Eagles won by 123 points! Such a good game!! News report <--click there if you wanna read about the game. It was really intense. My friends and I decided that the footy players are a hybrid between American football players and soccer players. They are GORGEOUS! mmmmmm. I wouldn't mind bringing one of them back to America with me. haha.  A lot of the boys are between the ages of 18 - 25ish. They are very young!my favorite player, Josh Kennedy!  SOO gorgeous.

On another note, I go home in about a month! CRAZYY!! I can't believe I only have a month left. Laura  got here today, but she is staying overnight somewhere tonight so I don't get to see her until tomorrow. Bummer. :-/ I am excited she is here. And Addison's older sister just left today, she came to visit this whole last week. It makes me miss home having people we are close with at home come and visit. However, I am only in Australia once, I can't concentrate on missing home. Well until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Australia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator