Saturday, January 29, 2011

WE MADE IT!

Finally made it to NZ! The flight in was absolutely stunning. Coolest flight I have ever experienced. From LA we flew into AK and we had to drag our suit cases for about a 10-12 minute walk. My wheel broke on one of my suit cases so I had to drag my almost 50 lb suit case on one hand and my other suit case on the other. It was hell. We missed our connecting flight to Queenstown, but we got booked on a flight an hour later. We did not have to wait long at all in the AK airport. When we flew into Queenstown it looked like I was flying straight into a fairy tale. Absolutely Stunning!


That is a fresh water lake, not ocean. It is awesome!

We went to a few bars last night and it was a lot of fun. I don't think I ever want to leave this place.

Today we are going to go grab a bite to eat at Fergbergers (a supposedly really good restaurant in town) and then heading out to explore the town some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Australia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator