Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stuck In LA

I packed and headed to the airport this afternoon at 2:00. I had two bags packed and really nervous they were over 50 lbs. I get to the airport to check my bags and, just my luck, the scale was broken so I did not have to pay any extra money. The guy checking my baggage, picked it up and said "OHH YEAH, wayyy over 50!" That made me really nervous for my connecting flights. When I got to LA, I had to pick up my bags from the Sun Country terminal and had to check them into Quantas. I was nervous to see how much they weighed and trying to plan out back up plans if both were over 50. Luckily they were perfect weight, but we came to find out that our flight is delayed a few more hours which means we probably won't make our connecting flight in NZ. We landed here at 6:00 LA time and aren't leaving until  1:00 am. (3:00 am Minnesota time). I have a long flight ahead of me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Australia. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator